- 1. Terms and Conditions of Return
- 2. Refund Times and Procedures
- 3. Terms for replacing products
- 4. Deadlines and methods for obtaining a replacement
- 5. Identification Tag
- 6. UPS
1. Terms and Conditions of Return
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
a) Return Form* sent directly online through www.armaniexchange.com or another declaration explicitly stating your decision to withdraw from the contract must be correctly completed and sent to the Vendor within fifteen (15) days after receiving the products;
b) the products must not have been used, worn or washed;
c) the identification tag must still be attached to the products, along with the disposable seal, which constitutes an integral part of the item;
d) the returned products must be in their original packaging;
e) the returned products must be delivered to the shipping agent within fourteen (14) days of when you informed the Vendor of your decision to withdraw from the contract;
f) the products must not be damaged.
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Vendor will fully refund the price of the returned purchased products. You will only be charged for the return shipping cost, unless the Vendor expressly exempt you from these costs at the time of purchase, and on the subsequent condition that you use the shipping agent indicated in the Return Form. Should you decide to use the courier indicated by the Vendor in the online Return Form, you will not have to directly take care of the return shipping costs, which are at your expense. In this case, the Vendor will pay the return shipping costs for you and will withhold a flat fee as payment for the return shipping. The fee will correspond to the original cost of shipping for the order. If an alternative courier is used for your return, you will have to pay for the return shipping cost upfront and at your own expense.
You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted because they do not comply with the conditions indicated in letters a), e) and f) of the previous paragraph. In this case, you may choose to have the purchased products redelivered to you at your expense. If you refuse the above delivery, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products. You will also be contacted if your return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the conditions indicated in letters b), c) and d) of the preceding paragraph. In this case, you may choose to accept a decrease in the refund, of which you will be informed, due to the decrease in value of the returned products, or to have the purchased products redelivered to you at your expense. Should you refuse this delivery, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP reserves the right to retain the products and the amount indicated for the decrease in refund, due to the decrease in value of the returned products.
For Switzerland and Norway only: please note that any duties, taxes and fees you have paid for the delivery of the purchased products shall not be refunded.
2. Refund Times and Procedures
After the Vendor has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, you will receive an e-mail that the returned products have been accepted. Whatever form of payment you used (Credit/Debit Card, Cash on Delivery), the refund procedure will start within fourteen (14) days from when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once the Vendor has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
- purchase by Credit/Debit Card: refund time will depend on the Credit Card company’s policies. We would like to assure you, however, that the value date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore you will not suffer any interest loss;
- payment by PayPal (where available): refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. Reimbursement time to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card;
- payment in cash upon delivery: the refund is issued to the checking account you have indicated, therefore the refund time is dependent on you correctly entering the data; normally the credit occurs within fourteen (14) days. Should you decide to return the purchased products by delivering them to an Armani store, you must bring your IBAN number with you and provide it to the sales assistant, because they will insert it into your contact details and may process the refund to your bank account.
3. Terms for replacing products
In certain specific cases, which have been duly noted in the Return and Exchange Form, you may replace the purchased products with other products, as well as obtain a refund for the respective price.
The replacement request shall occur within the following prescribed limits:
- Replacement is only available for purchased products for which this possibility has been expressly provided in the Return and Exchange Form through the wording “Exchange”;
- You may request the replacement of one or more of the purchased products only for a product of the same model, in a different colour and/or size. In any case, the available options for replacement will be indicated in the Return and Exchange Form;
- You may request the replacement of one or more products that have been purchased within no more than fourteen (15) days of the date of their delivery, by filling out the Return and Exchange Form, which should be sent electronically to the Vendor within the aforementioned term. The products to be replaced must be delivered by mail within fourteen (14) days of the date of completing the Return and Exchange Form.
- You may make a single replacement request for each purchased product;
- The products for which you request a replacement must be returned to the Vendor in their original packaging, unused, unworn, and not washed or damaged. The identification tag must still be attached with the single-use seal;
- The products to be replaced forming part of a single order must be sent to the Vendor in a single shipment. Indeed the Vendor reserves the right to not accept products from a single order that are sent for replacement at various times.
If all of the aforementioned conditions are properly respected, once the Return and Exchange Form containing your replacement request has been filled out and sent, the Vendor shall process the replacement request, sending you a confirmation email to that end.
4. Deadlines and methods for obtaining a replacement
After the Vendor has received the products it intends to replace and checked that all of the above requirements have been met, it will check the actual availability at its warehouses of products in the size and/or colour you have selected. In the event that the product or products selected for replacement are not available at its warehouses, the Vendor may not accept your replacement request and will therefore reimburse you for the price of the product or products that were originally purchased and that were unable to be replaced, according to the terms provided for in the sections of this policy. In the event that the product or products selected for replacement are available, the Vendor may accept your replacement request and will therefore send you an email confirming shipment of the replacement products. In this case, products will be shipped within thirty (30) days of the date when YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP becomes aware of your replacement request, once it has verified that said request has been made in accordance with the aforementioned conditions. The costs of shipping replacement products will be borne by the Vendor, who will select the respective carrier. Whenever the price of the purchased product is less than or greater than the price of the selected replacement product, you will not be charged for any refund and/or fee for the difference. You will be contacted in the event that your replacement request cannot be accepted because it does not conform to the aforementioned conditions. In this case, you may choose to be returned the products you intended to replace at your expense. Should you refuse such shipment, the Vendor reserves the right to withhold the products and the amount corresponding to the purchase thereof. The replacement product or products may be subsequently returned pursuant to and within the limits indicated in the preceding Sections.
5. Identification Tag
All products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached complete with a disposable seal. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Returned products without the tag or seal will not be accepted.
As advised by the Vendor, returned products may be shipped by the package delivery company UPS, using the pre-printed label enclosed in the package in which the products were shipped. If you use UPS, the Vendor will be paying the shipping costs and track the package at any time. Please contact UPS (or visit their site: http://www.ups.com/) to organise pick-up. If you decide to use a different shipping courier than the one provided by the Vendor, you will have to pay for the cost of return shipping upfront and you will be responsible in case of loss or damage to the products during transport.
*Download and complete the Hardcopy Return Form (PDF) to exercise your right to return.
|Denmark||35 25 80 80|
|Finland||09 2311 3406|
|France||0 173 006 661|
|Germany||01805 882 663|
|Greece||210 998 4000|
|Italy||02 30 30 30 39|
|Netherlands||0900 2255 877|
|Portugal||707 232 323|
|Republic of Ireland||1890 99 55 00|
|Sweden||020 788 799|
|Switzerland||0800 558 833|
|United Kingdom||03457 877 877|
|United States||1 800 782 7892|